Need a Quick Ride?
Our Rental Fleet has the Bike that you need!
Our KIRK ROAD facility located on the Mill Creek MetroParks Bike way at 6685 Kirk Rd Canfield, OH 44406 will be open for bicycle rental and concession for WEEKENDS ONLY after Labor Day.
Kirk Rd: Friday———–10AM – 6 PM
Saturday——-10AM – 5PM
Sunday———11AM – 4PM
Rentals will also be available at our Canfield location during the week beginning Monday October 3rd.
Men’s and Women’s Comfort Bikes from Cannondale
Adult Tricycles in multi-speed and single speed options
Child Trailer and Child Carriers
Fat-Bike Off-Road Rentals
- WE DO NOT OFFER CHILDREN’S BICYCLE RENTAL AT THIS TIME
All of our bicycle rental operations have officially been moved to our KIRK ROAD facility located on the Mill Creek MetroParks Bike way at 6685 Kirk Rd Canfield, OH 44406
Open 7 days a week only 8 minutes from our Canfield location.
Bike Rental Procedure
• Must present a valid photo ID and a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). Your credit card will NOT be charged; information will be noted to act as a security deposit.
• Bring along water and water bottles, any snacks, spare clothing, and other items you want to take with you.
• All members of group or family need to be present, so that we can select the right style and size of bicycle for each person.
• You will be required to fill out and sign a liability release form. All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied and signed for by a parent of LEGAL guardian. Notarized liability waivers will also be accepted.
• We will fit each person with a helmet (included with each bicycle, although you can bring your own if you wish). Helmets must be worn at all times while riding.
• Please let a staff member know if you have any questions about the brakes, shifting, or any other aspect of operating the bicycles.
• The staff member will make a note of your start time, which begins when we have completed selecting and adjusting your bicycles and helmets, and answered any questions you may have.
When you return from your ride:
• BRING YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT WITH YOU. We do not charge the credit card using the information you left at the beginning of the rental period. You may pay when you are done using a credit card, cash, or Trailside Bicycle Company Gift Card. Apologies, we do not take personal checks.
• We will calculate the time of your rental based on your start time, rounded UP to the next 15-minute interval.
• Payments may be made at the main counter and/or the service department.